From: Ann Wells

Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 23:57:52 -0500

Print List Archive Message

That's a real good question... I am planning on having the kids facing the
screen so they can follow along (they wouldn't be able to memorize any of
that, either, not enough time!!) and whatever I am videoing with facing the
kids (i.e. somewhere near the screen). I haven't quite figured out all the
technical aspects yet...
~Ann in NC
Ann Wells - annmusic7@gmail.com

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com