Some Plank Road Publishing materials may be copied for classroom use by the original purchaser. Our copy policy is printed in most issues of Music K-8 magazine.
For any other uses, such as, but not limited to, copying music for contest judges, making videos for parents and friends or for cablecast on the educational access cable channel, using a recording on a school web site or blog, using a recording as background music for a slide show or computer slide show, making CDs for sale as a fund-raiser, making copies of music for use at a district or area-wide music festival, reprinting lyrics in a program or school yearbook, or reproducing artwork on T-shirts, specific permission must be obtained.
Your request for permission should include the following information:
- Your name
- Your school's name and complete mailing address
- Your school's telephone and fax number (e-mail address is helpful, too)
- Briefly describe exactly what you are asking permission to do.
- Date of performance or event (if applicable)
- Include the exact title of any Plank Road Publishing song you wish to use.
- Indicate if the project is nonprofit (i.e., a fund-raiser for the school) or for profit (i.e., a CD or other media which will be sold to the general public for profit).