- Use the Subject Search menu if you want a particular type of resource, such as games or alternate lyrics to songs.
- When entering keywords in the Idea Search field, be specific but concise, and avoid prepositions and articles: "Pipe Cleaner Notes," not "how to make a note out of pipe cleaners."
- By default, the Idea Search will look for your keywords in the title OR text of the idea. You can narrow your search by checking "Search Title Only." This is particularly useful if you are looking for a specific idea and know all or part of the title.
- To find all ideas a certain person has submitted, enter first, last, or full name in the Author Search. Remember that not all contributors use their full name.
- To narrow a search, use a combination of the above searches.
- Best matches are displayed first.
- You may view ideas sorted chronologically, with the newest ideas displayed at the top.
- For a list of all ideas, view the Complete Alphabetical Idea Listing.
Check back soon: We add new ideas often.