Just Plain Fun!
The following is copyrighted information.
- Ha, Ha, Rosie: [Traditional Singing Game] Voices (unison), Soprano Recorder, Body Percussion, Bass Xylophone
- Good Night!: Voices (unison singing and chanting), Soprano Glockenspiel, Alto Metallophone, Bass Xylophone, Whip, Log Drum, Vibra-Slap, Guiro
- Body Music: Voices (unison chant), Body Percussion in four parts
- Weather: Voices (unison chant and song), Soprano Glockenspiel, Alto Xylophone, Bass Xylophone, Tambourine
- Listen To The North Wind: [Round for four parts] Voices only
- Rain: [Round for four parts] Voices only
- Down In The Arkansas: [Ozark Folk Song] Voices (unison), Soprano Glockenspiel, Bass Xylophone (two parts), Vibra-Slap, Cowbell, Temple Blocks, Triangle, Tambourine, Hand Drum
- Why Did the Chicken Cross The Road?: [Round for four parts} Voices only
- Bees: Voices (unison), Soprano Glockenspiel, Bass Xylophone, Bass Metallophone, Hand Drum, Sleigh Bells
- Skip To My Lou: [Play Party Tune] Voices (two parts -- one sung and one whistled), Bag,Spoons, Bottles (in two parts)
- Over In The Meadow: [American Folk Song] Voices (unison), Soprano Glockenspiel, Alto Metallophone, Bass, Xylophone, Additional ostinato patterns include: Triangle, Two-tone Wood Block, Maracas, Guiro, Hand Drum, Bongos, Tambourine, Gong
- Dance Josey: [Play Party Song] Voices (in two parts), Body Percussion, Alto Xylophone, Bass XylophoneTemple Blocks, Bongos