Getting To Know... Oklahoma!
Getting To Know... Oklahoma! - Rodgers and Hammerstein's first musical collaboration, Oklahoma!, is a joyous celebration of frontier life. It's driven by an immortal score filled with unforgettable songs. Set in the Oklahoma Territory in the early 1900s, Oklahoma! is an idealized vision of a simpler time.
From the acclaimed Rodgers & Hammerstein Theatre Library comes a collection of classic musicals. Running approximately 70 minutes, these shows are perfect to introduce young people up through 9th grade to the wonders of live theatre.
The Production Pack includes:.
- one Piano/Vocal Score
- 30 Libretto/Vocal Books with detailed staging and helpful performance hints
- a Production Guide which includes
- a Performance/Accompaniment CD
- a Choreography DVD
- a Media Resources Disc
- Digital Downloads, which are provided by G2K after the Production Pack is processed
- Production Packs can be licensed ONLY to accredited schools through 9th grade.
- Mention the school where the Production Pack is to be performed in the notes section during checkout.
- Include a valid shipping e-mail address during checkout so the license can be e-mailed to you.
- The Dramatic Performing Rights License will allow your school unlimited performing rights for one year.
- You will receive the Production Pack 1 - 2 weeks after you return the signed license.
- The Production Pack is non-refundable.
To preview these musicals before placing your order you may purchase the Audio Sampler (also nonreturnable) which includes a complete description of each Production Pack component, including sample pages, a complete list of songs with vocal ranges, a complete list and description of characters, and a CD which includes excerpts of each song.