From: Elizabeth Geer

Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 09:24:18 -0500

Print List Archive Message

Thanks for sharing -- you've just confirmed what I thought I was observing
with a kindergartener this year. My gut has been telling me for months that
talking and attention really stresses her out. Understanding what may be
going on will help a lot as she ages through the music program!

Elizabeth in TN