From: Ritter, Leslie

Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 09:36:53 -0400

Print List Archive Message

Good morning Jody. My daughters are teenagers now (14 and 17). They sleep=
through the night and fight like cats and dogs over the bathroom in the mo=
rning : - ).

I have this taped on my desk. Maybe it will help you.

Musician's Serenity Prayer

God grant me the SERENITY to start each day on a joyful note,
COURAGE to sing the song of my soul, and
WISDOM to trust you always accompany me.

Leslie in Ohio