From: M Stanley

Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 08:35:27 -0400

Print List Archive Message

We just got the list of Student Council Fun Days involving the whole school
for the last week of school and whoopeee, Pajama Day is in it. (insert
frownie face here) There was an official looking proviso along with it:
Pajamas must be appropriate for school and adhere to the Leon County School
Board Dress Code. That little sentiment could work into the lyrics of a PJ
Day song.

PJ for day -- dress this way
PJ for night - what a fright

Thus ends all the creativity I have left this morning .

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Kristyn Johnson wrote:
Hi List,

I'm researching some information for a possible song for a future issue
(date yet to be determined), and would like to hear back from schools that
celebrate Pajama Day:

--
Martha Stanley, NBCT
www.marthabeesmusic.com