From: M Stanley

Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 08:23:20 -0400

Print List Archive Message

Deep breathe. Put on Michael Jackson's song "Gonna Be Startin' Something"
and dance or blink your eyes on the beat or something. That song ALWAYS
energizes me.

It's tough - and if you make a priority list of what HAS be to be done
first, second, etc., then you can stop thinking. All that fogginess won't
matter cuz you can go on automatic, up to a point.

I have a little bit of cognizance of the situation. I'm up to my uhm...neck
in empty boxes that need to be magically filled and moved out of my
classroom like asap. Along with several other close deadlines coming up,
that one is driving me crazy. PRESSURE.

So, I'm carefully dividing up what needs to be done and comparing it to the
deadlines and working with that schedule. And being sleep-deprived is no
fun.

But YOU CAN GET THROUGH IT!!
Go, girl, go.

--