From: Jyminia Tiller

Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 23:20:34 -0400

Print List Archive Message

Jason, join the club. when I was pulled from my classroom and told I was
getting a letter of non-renewal... once I got over the shock... I was
thanking God. Most - especially those who are friended on my facebook - KNOW
what a horrid year I've had. It's been a fight and a struggle all four
years... and now it's OVER! Yes, my job search is nationwide... but I know
God has something awesome for me.

Now, I'm going to tell you what I told my mom this week....

What I just said- about knowing God has something... is REALLY easy to
say... but walking that is hard hard hard. The uncertainty takes its toll
and right now my stress level is so tight. I have NO patience at all. I've
strained my left wrist badly, making packing difficult to impossible. I HAVE
to be completely packed tomorrow before i go home as I have to leave
immediately on MOnday to pick up the keys to the truck I'm getting on
Tuesday so I can move ALL my things.

And I have TWO apps that MUST be filled out and finalized by tomorrow night
as well. really tonight... and my wrist hurts an I can't find my brace...