From: Dan Leopold

Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 20:34:45 -0500

Print List Archive Message

I am preparing a show for my emergent learners - I work in a school for students who are on the ASD spectrum. My emergent learners are the youngest, and even though are in K-2 grade, most are non-verbal. Some of the classes can handle the more complex directions of songs, like Robot Boy, while others can only handle songs with two directions, like Freeze.

Here are the ones I have already

Robot Boy
Shape Up
Step Back
Follow Me Around The Room
Action
Can You
Freeze

Do you know of any other Music K-8 songs that give verbal movement instructions in the lyrics of the song? If you do can you give me the name, the vol. and no. the song can be found in?

Thanks in advance,

Dan Leopold, MA, MT-BC, LCAT

http://www.shnubis.com