From: James Ziegler

Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 12:28:54 -0600

Print List Archive Message

Good Afternoon, List,

We understand about winter weather causing delays. Hey, we're in
Wisconsin, after all, where it's currently a balmy 9F. So in light of
this last rather drastic weather event, from which many of us are still
trying to recover, we've decided to extend the deadline for you to
submit your students' artwork to be considered for the 2024 Cover Contest.

Now, contest entries MUST BE POSTMARKED BY OR BEFORE JANUARY 31.

You can download a template here:
https://www.musick8.com/html/downloaddisplay.php?dwnid56
and you'll find directions and more information in Vol. 34, No. 1, page 7.

We look forward to seeing your students' artwork!

--
James Ziegler
Manager of Web Services