From: Leslie Furrow

Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 13:23:10 -0400

Print List Archive Message

Hi friends,
I have a third grade student with Cerebral Palsy and her mobility/dexterity
is limited. She is a sweetheart though and is very determined to be as
independent as possible. I'm starting ukuleles with her class soon and was
wondering if there is a chord buddy-type device that anyone has found
particularly helpful for a student in her situation? I'm already
considering a simple neck strap to aid her in holding the uke in place, but
there are so many choices for chord helpers and without seeing them in
person, it's hard to tell which ones are actually the most helpful.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Leslie in VA
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admi