From: Cheryl Pfister

Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 12:07:31 -0500

Print List Archive Message

I offer a piano concert to students as a PBIS reward. We use Clipper Cash. Students can buy a lunch concert for $30. Students can also pool their money and buy as a group. Their teacher requests the concert and I schedule as it fits with my lunch and schedule. I put a big sign out the morning of the concert that says:
Lunch Concert
ToDaY!!!
Sponsored by:
First name/s
Class name
Date

I roll a piano in and play lots of classical music to start. After all students are seated I take a moment to acknowledge the sponsors and have them stand for applause. Then I usually move into some livelier ragtime music and when most students are done eating, I play a few Disney pieces or songs we know from class and they love to sing along!
Fun times!
Cheryl Pfister
Cpfister@sbsdmail.net
Cpfister911@gmail.com