From: Matthew Butterfield

Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 16:09:17 -0400

Print List Archive Message

Hello Everyone!
I recently relocated to Chicago to work as the music teacher in a k-8 elementary public school that uses the Leader in Me approach.
The entire school uses the first 8 days geared to Leader in Me teaching and activities.
Does anyone have resources they have used to do this with a k-8 school at the elementary level?
I have searched online for possible schedules and resources but haven’t found much regarding the music classroom side.
I do plan on doing skill building activities that utilize music and leader in me foundation but also would love any input any of you might have.
Thank you and hope everyone’s summer has been wonderful!
Best,
Matt
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com