From: Febinger, Nikki

Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 14:21:08 0000

Print List Archive Message

Some students enjoy the bigger headphones, but I have found that many complain about those 'hurting' their ears because it squishes their ears up against their heads. In my experience, students who have autistic characteristics enjoy the headphones more because it tends to block out more sound. But for the general run of things, I would buy class sets of earbuds.

Subject: [MK8] Earbud vs Headphone Questions--which would you choose?

Love the digital instruments on some sites, especially for ipads and tablets.

I'd like to get headphones or earbuds for my students. Which do you prefer? Any brands you like to use?

So far, the most cost effective seem to be the earbuds (connecting with the standard tiny headphone jack). I know these could work with my favorite belkin headphone splitter if needed.

Email Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information. Please reply and notify the sender, delete the message and any attachments and destroy all copies.
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.musick8