From: Chris Badger

Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 06:22:42 -0600

Print List Archive Message

1. Does anyone remember a way to use address labels to make flash cards?
(Students would put labels on index cards to make their own set. Thinking
of rhythms here but would welcome all ideas.
ta ta ti ti ta as well as q q ee q (sample)
2. Source for the old fashioned "file folder" games or other flat
"activities"?
3. Many of my 3rd grade students can NOT visuaiize oh fiddlesticks. Not
at all. (We're in rows all the time either in classroom or my temporary
music room). Does anyone have a youtube example to share? Or better terms
to explain to students?
Have a great week everyone.
Chris Ann
PK-4 Music