From: Brian Weese

Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 16:07:47 -0500

Print List Archive Message

My principal is giving me the go ahead to play recorders in January. In the past we have washed school recorders through the school dishwasher, let them dry, and then use them the next day… Not anymore!
Now everybody will have their own recorder and mini cubbyhole to put the recorder in which I will be building over Christmas break! (Instead of storing in a tub.)
I was able to buy new school recorders, enough for each 4th and 5th grader at my school if they didn’t buy one. They each come with a plastic bag.
What is the best way to label them? Do I engrave each one with a number 1 to 100? Do I put a address type label on the plastic bag with the same number on it? Do I put the student’s name also on the address label on the plastic bag?
What have you done in the past that works well?
Thanks.
D. Brian Weese
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com