From: Ann Wells

Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 16:21:26 -0500

Print List Archive Message

I am doing my Christmas program (and probably my spring one, also)
virtually this year - I am going to make videos of the kiddos in class and
then show those videos to the parents via zoom on "concert night." Does
anyone have a recommendation for a (preferably free) video editing website
or software that would be good to use for this? I will need something that
can handle a split screen, as I will need to combine "A Day" and "B Day"
videos for each class, and possibly also some more complicated sound
editing...
My friend who does the videos of my church's services recommended
Wondershare's Filmora, so I am going to try that out (waiting to hear from
them about whether or not I qualify for an educator discount) - does anyone
here have experience with this program? I know it will do split screen/two
videos at once because my friend does a "picture in picture" type thing for
the video of the church's sign language interpreter on our worship service
videos. There is a free version, but it puts a big honkin' watermark on the
videos, hence the looking into pricing...
Anyway, any advice, recommendations, pointers, etc. are welcome! Thanks
y'all!
~Ann in NC

Ann Wells - annmusic7@gmail.com
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com