From: Kristi Keast

Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 08:27:48 -0500

Print List Archive Message

I am sure we've all had a challenging start to the year.
I ordered some timely resources as downloadable and then was buried in a
new schedule, on a cart, etc. etc.
Imagine my dismay as I get my first planning period all year this week and
discover that the downloadable file I paid for isn't there!!!!
I've emailed and asked, but am really dismayed that a file I purchased in
good faith, with no notice during ordering, I will most likely now have to
pay half the cost again in order to access.
Very disappointing. Now I suppose they did the same with magazine files...
Kristi
Kristi Keast
MVCSD
Elementary General Music