From: Ralph Shoemaker III

Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 18:30:00 -0400

Print List Archive Message

I have a CD of what program songs I am working on available should my iPod go crazy one day, or in the rare case I need a sub. The two days I was out in the fall, both a CD and DVD stumped my subs. I can't imagine trying to leave directions for an iPod or computer. Plus, my laptop, iPod and iPad are all my personal property, and I take them with me every day. Maybe, I should dig out a record player and leave that! ;) (Yes, my schools are still holding on to some record players!)

Ralph in NC