From: Julie Jones

Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 20:17:37 -0500

Print List Archive Message

Debbie, how do you get a track in iTunes with 5 seconds of silence?

Ive tried the other suggestion, of burning the song onto a CD then loadi=
ng it back, but it still has those pesky tracks within the song.

I thought that when it asked how many seconds between tracks, there had to =
be the same amount of silence between each track.

Do you somehow make a playlist with nothing there?

Thank you!!

Julie Jones, music teacher
Matthew Whaley Elementary School
301 Scotland Street
Williamsburg, VA 23185

"The life of the arts, far from being an interruption, a distraction, in th=
e life of a nation, is very close to the center of a nation's purpose, and =
is a test of the quality of a nation's civilization."

--John F. Kennedy

Check out my current DonorsChoose projects here:
http://www.donorschoose.org/juliejonesmusic