From: Jody Parisi

Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 13:38:50 -0500

Print List Archive Message

Thanks for your response Tracy!

So, when does chorus end for you during the school year? Does it end after your final concert, or continue until the bitter end!?

Jody Parisi
Vocal Music
Caledonia-Mumford Elementary School
Caledonia, NY
jparisi@cal-mum.org

"The fact that children make beautiful music is less significant
than the fact that music makes beautiful children."
Cheryl Lavendar