From: Julie Perham

Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 16:06:23 -0400

Print List Archive Message

OH, Stephen.......

I can't even say how frustrated/upset I am for you.

It really stinks when you can't get administration to care even a fraction
as much as you do. Is there anyway to mobilize parents without alienating
administration? I know that when our district was discussing the
possibility of reducing the contracts of our High school band directors,
thereby basically eliminating summer band and leadership training, the
parents (myself included) contacted school board, etc.

Hoping this will get better for you.

Julie in Stafford, VA