Submitted by Barb S. and Judy Figi, Florida and Janesville, WI

Idea posted April 27, 2004

We've used inverted five gallon water bottles, trash cans, etc. - anything with a large enough surface that will not drive you nuts when it's played and will give you different sounds. (Think Stomp Out Loud, the "Can-Line", etc.) My younger kids love the plastic Folgers drums. - from Barb S. in Florida

Go to your local water cooler dealer (like Culligan) and ask for their leakers. I got a whole car full for free. We call them our water drums. - from Judy Figi in Janesville, Wisconsin