From: Amberlynn Lane

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 19:08:41 -0800

Print List Archive Message

You could:
Create sight-reading assessments and have him work with small groups at a
time. Have a simple rubric for him to follow. After he's assessed kids, he
could then tutor the lower performing kids.

Small group compositions

Anything music theory related could be done with him tutor-style

Piano lessons?

I like the idea about having him accompany instead of using CDs