From Plank Road Publishingby M.C. Handel
A Wide Array Of Styles In M.C. Handel's Exciting Collection
Distinctive arrangements and uniquely appealing originals for young players have made these recorder features a very popular part of every issue of Music K-8 magazine. These five songs come from Volume 11, and they are favorites of young players:
- A BAG O' Tigers - A little dixieland fun with notes B, A, and G, and a lot of energy when they "roar!" The recording features a real New Orleans-style jazz band.
- Amazing Grace - This stunning, easy setting is accompanied by a beautiful string ensemble. (Low D, E, G, A, B, D)
- Shark CAGE - Kids love this driving rock tune which features C, A, G, and E, and an option for improvisation.
- Scoot! - Your players become a part of a real big band in this tribute to the great Count Basie Orchestra inspired by Neal Hefti's "Cute."
- Orion's Belt - The spacey duet is crafted to allow part 1 to play the familiar higher notes G, A, B, C, and D. Both parts mix rhythms and intervals using nothing faster than eighth notes. Part 2 is for your more advanced players as it uses F natural, as well as low D and C. It provides students with a very rewarding challenge.
Teacher's Handbook with Reproducible Student Parts & Performance/
Downloadable component is 47.8MB
Hard copy book with downloadable Performance/