Magic Tree House: Dinosaurs Before Dark KIDS
Magic Tree House: Dinosaurs Before Dark KIDS - What would you do if a tree house in your neighborhood could transport you anywhere you wanted to go? While exploring one afternoon, siblings Jack and Annie discover a tree house full of books. Jack looks through a book about dinosaurs and wishes he could see a real one. Suddenly the wind begins to blow and the tree house starts to spin wildly. When it finally stops, Jack and Annie open their eyes to find they have been transported back to the time of the dinosaurs. Join Jack and Annie on their adventure back in time to experience an amazing group of dinosaurs face to face.
Magic Tree House: Dinosaurs Before Dark Kids is an adaptation of the first of Mary Pope Osborne's award-winning fantasy adventure books from the Magic Tree House book series. Large ensemble cast with many featured roles, star vehicle - female, star vehicle - male, and large chorus.
MTI KIDS Collection - Bring magic to your classroom and school theater with these new student adaptations of classic films. Each of these treasured tales is teacher-tested, kid-friendly, and custom tailored for success. MTI's KIDS Collection™ shows are adapted to run about 30 minutes in length and feature music for treble voices. These musicals are designed for actors in Grades K-6.
The ShowKit includes all the resources you need for a successful production with easy suggestions for staging, costuming, and sets - making it a perfect opportunity for an all-school collaboration. This ShowKit includes :
- 30 Actor's Scripts (script, music)
- 1 Piano/Vocal Score
- 1 Director's Guide (script, music, cross-curricular material, production handbook)
- 2 Performance/Accompaniment CDs
- 1 Choreography DVD
- 1 Media Disk (audition sides, sample programs/posters, rehearsal calendar, template, and more)
- 30 Family Matters Booklets (a parent's guide to the rehearsal and performance process with tips on supporting their student performers.)
- ShowKits can be licensed ONLY to accredited schools through 9th grade.
- Mention the school where the ShowKit is to be performed in the notes section during checkout.
- Include a valid shipping e-mail address during checkout so the license can be e-mailed to you.
- The Dramatic Performing Rights License will allow your school unlimited performing rights for one year.
- You will receive the ShowKit 1 - 2 weeks after you return the signed license.
- The ShowKit is non-refundable.