Zippy Toad In Waders Of The Lost Park And Other Zany Adventures
From Plank Road Publishingby Paul Jennings
A Toadally Fun Collection For Young Players
Ever since we introduced that wacky toad and his energetic music in the first issue of Recorder Classroom, he has been a favorite of young players everywhere. Includes:
- Zippy Toad In Waders Of The Lost Park - Zippy's first tune is his top-rated tune and sets the tone for his illustrious career. There are two parts: a simple B, A, G part, and a harder one using low D and E, G, A, B, and high D. Use either or both.
- The Big Boing Theory - After a big, punchy intro, we sail into an infectious minor groove and what may be one of the easiest tunes in the collection, demanding only B, A, G and simple rhythms. Boing!
- Zippy Went A-Courtin' - Zippy has a bit of toady romance, and students have a chance for an easy duet, though the tune works fine with just the easy part.
- Do The Zippy Toad Slide - There's no slide like the Zippy slide, and in between the smooth moves, your students get to do some simple questions and answers on B, A, and G with Zippy. Listen to the excerpt to hear what we mean.
- Zippy The Jingle Toad - Nothing says the holidays like a toad covered in jingle bells. There is a harder part that plays much of the melody and an easier part that just requires G, A, B, and C. Use either or both together. Ho, ho, ho!
- And as a special bonus... CowaBoinga - Zippy leads your students through an upbeat surf-style blues rock. Part 1 requires low D, low E, G, A, B, C, and high D. Part 2 can be performed with just G, A, and B.
Many of the tunes have extra features, multiple versions, and downloadable options to make them more usable with your students.
About the Downloadable OptionThe downloadable version contains all the components the print version would, but in electronic format. Files may be quite large: A high-speed connection is recommended. (Visit the Download Help page for more info.)
Two files: 25.9MB and 33.3MB
Downloadable component has 2 files: 25.9MB and 33.3MB