From: Alison Rohrbach

Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 08:29:36 -0500

Print List Archive Message

One word. Starbucks. It is precisely what I need after the nights you=
describe. (My kids are 4 and 2 and I have been up all week reading/writ=
ing for grad school). I'm fairly certain they lace their stuff with crac=
k because I can't seem to drive past. It is like my van drives itself in=
to the parking lot. Maybe another Toyota Sienna flaw...though I'm not re=
ally complaining!
I hope the sun shines extra bright for you today and you get some much need=
ed rest this weekend. Make hubby get up with your child and put ear plug=
s in. Is there another room in the house that you can retreat to? Let=
's face it, when mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
Alison in IL

> Subject: [MK8](NMR) Need words of encouragement
> Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 08:17:18 -0400
> From: jparisi@CAL-MUM.ORG
> To: mk8list@musick8.com
>
> Having one of those days, my friends!
>
> It's all kind of piling up on me right now! I'm SERIOUSLY sleep deprived =
because my 3 1/2 year old REFUSES to sleep through the night and my husband=
was snoring like a well-tuned symphony! Had my fair share of tears trying =
to get out the door and now I'm trying to hold it together enough to get th=
rough the day... I start concerts next week or BELIEVE me, I'd be home ri=
ght now!