Dojo Duets 2by Paul Jennings and Teresa Jennings
Progressive Duets For Young Players
By popular request, Paul and Teresa have teamed up again to bring your students more duets. These work great on their own or in tandem with recorder methods, including our very popular Recorder Karate method. As with the original Dojo Duets, the pieces become progressively more difficult and can be used in a variety of ways. Here are the basics:
- Eight duets that progress from easiest to most difficult.
- Each duet can be played unaccompanied, with a playable piano part available online, or with the high quality tracks on the Performance/ Accompaniment recordings included in the kit.
- Each duet is fairly short, ideal for testing, in case you want to distribute the duets among the various levels of Recorder Karate, or any other method you are using.
- Parts 1 and 2 in each duet are of similar difficulty, so you can choose to have the students switch parts if you like.
- As purchaser of this kit, you and your students can visit the special web site that allows your players to practice with each tune just like they can in our RECORDER KARATE DOJO area. This site is RecorderDojo.com
Songs include: The Birch Tree, Bittersweet, Git Along, Just Skip It, Lightly Row, Mozart's Swan, Petals Of The Cherry Blossoms, and Ring Bells Ring.
About the Downloadable OptionThe downloadable version contains all the components the print version would, but in electronic format. Files may be quite large: A high-speed connection is recommended. (Visit the Download Help page for more info.)
Downloadable PDFs and Performance/