Nice, Nice Christmas Favoritesby Teresa Jennings, Paul Jennings, and John Riggio
We love Christmas songs! This collection brings together some of our favorites and the favorites of teachers everywhere. It includes:
- A Nice, Nice Christmas - This oh-so-catchy tune will have your kids and your audience bouncing their heads to the beat. It's unison, easy, and lots of fun.
- North Pole, North Pole - Here's a playful holiday parody of a certain big city song made popular by Old Blue Eyes. And, wow, what a big orchestration. This one is easy to learn and a real showstopper!
- When The Lights All Shine - Positive and powerful, this song of peace and brotherhood is one that your kids will sing out with heartfelt enthusiasm.
- I Saw Three Ships - There are many arrangements of this popular tune, but John's infectious Celtic setting is a joy to sing and hear. Be sure to listen to this one!
- Gloria - While fairly short, this stunning 2-part treble work is a great way to show off your singers. It's great accompanied or a cappella.
- In The Spirit - We affectionately nicknamed this fun tune "In The Mood Meets Bandstand Boogie At Christmas." Its big band accompaniment makes it a favorite of teachers and audiences. What a great way to create performance excitement.
- Peaceful Night - Teresa has created many memorable partner songs, but this one is unique and quite singable. While it's perfect for the holiday season, the peaceful setting will work any time of the year.
This is a valuable collection of tunes that you will use for years to come. As with all of our products, it squeezes the most out of every dollar you spend.
About the Downloadable OptionThe downloadable version contains all the components the print version would, but in electronic format. Files may be quite large: A high-speed connection is recommended. (Visit the Download Help page for more info.)
Two files - 32.9MB and 33.5MB