Helping The Inaccurate Singer - Card Pack
by DeAnna Venable
These colorful charts provide a format to help each inaccurate singer move from vocal exploration to vocal registers into beginning pitch matching to singing songs. The specific aids and the set of ten charts encourage each and every child.
- High/Middle/Low Register
- Voice Flexing & Solfa Echoes
- Singing Alone & Practicing
- Learning About Sounds from Registers
- Remember the Sound Before Singing
- Listen Carefully to Your Own Sound
- Singing Quietly & Lightly
- Listening to Yourself to Tune
- Cupping Your Ear to Hear Yourself
This is the Card Pack only.
Condition: New. Details: New: overstock. Inventory reduction sale.