Virtual Recordersby M.C. Handel
An Adventure For Young Players
Here's another fantastic recorder collection from M.C. Handel which brings together five terrific songs that virtually everyone will love!
- BAG-O-Saurus - Primitive modal rock featuring B, A, G... great to start the year.
- Ode To Joy - Beethoven's dramatic theme in a distinctive setting with orchestra, with real strings, requiring only G, A, B, C, and D.
- CAGE Full O' Blues - Real, live blues with a great blues band, using E, G, A, and C... and there's even an optional section for simple improvisation (and a lesson plan to help).
- Warp Factor Five - Go where no recorder has gone before, using E, G, A, B, and D, with an awesome recording and great sci-fi rock effects that are certain to make this a student favorite.
- Serengeti Wind - An intriguing safari featuring authentic African instruments and rhythms in the background while your students play G, A, B, C, and D quarter notes and half notes.
About the Downloadable OptionThe downloadable version contains all the components the print version would, but in electronic format. Files may be quite large: A high-speed connection is recommended. (Visit the Download Help page for more info.)
Downloadable PDFs and Performance/