Partners In... Spirituals - AGAIN!
From Alfred Music Publishingby Jean Anne Shafferman
An outstanding addition to the popular "Partners In Praise Series," this collection features six short partner song arrangements by Jean Anne Shafferman that can be sung by children's, youth, and adult choirs. Add the delightful short narratives before each song to create an inspiring medley for worship, special fellowship or Sunday School programs, and school concerts. It's also great for African-American History Month or Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Song titles include:
- In That Great, Gettin' Up Mornin' / Great Day
- Walk Together, Children / I Got Shoes
- Hush! Somebody's Callin' My Name / New Name In Glory
- Ain-A That Good News / Amen!
- This Little Light Of Mine / Shine On Me
- We Shall Overcome / We Are Climbing Jacob's Ladder