Songs Of Imagination For Little Voices
From Plank Road Publishingby Teresa Jennings, John Riggio, Anne Ellsworth, and David Ellsworth
Over the years, our inspired composers have concocted some of the most creative songs in Music K-8 for your primary singers. This collection brings together real favorites in a wide variety of styles.
These are songs that will energize your kids and spark movement and other activities. This valuable resource includes:
- The Itsy Bitsy Spider - John's hilarious setting is full of sound effects, a silly story line with a determined (and wet) spider, and a great recording. Your kids will want to sing this time and time again.
- Wiggleworm/Statue - The concept is simple and the excitement is contagious. And the movement is fun, wiggling... and freezing!
- Talk Like A Pirate Day - Arrrrrr! If your school observes "Talk Like A Pirate Day," you're set! And as many teachers have told us, even if you don't, this tune will quickly become a favorite of your singers. Bring on the parrot!
- Hip Hop Bunny - Yo! Who says bunny tunes are just for Easter and springtime? Sure, this infectious song works well as a seasonal piece, but you'll find that your kids will want to move to it all year long.
- Down At The Beach - Whether you are rockin' your way to the beach or looking out the window at a foot of snow, this upbeat retro tune will have your kids thinking about sun and sand and splashing in the water.
- I Think My School's A Spaceship! - Full of imagination and driving rock, this energetic favorite is a great way for your singers to practice dynamics.
- Puppies - Set to a delightful oom-pah, this fun-loving tribute to our furry friends will have your kids swaying and woofing with joy as they sing and yip this cute tune.
- Mousie In The Snow - Okay, just try to sit still for this lovable head bopper. Simple driving rock style and room for mousie singing and squeaking add up to a great time!
- A Teacher's Handbook with playable Piano/Vocal parts.
- Reproducible Student Parts and Lyric Sheets with full rights to copy as you need.
- A high quality audio recording featuring world-class players and two versions of each song: full performance and accompaniment only.
Teacher's Handbook with Reproducible Student Parts & Performance/
Two files - 23.3MB and 23.9MB
Downloadable component has 2 files- 23.3MB and 23.9MB
Hard copy book with downloadable Performance/