Getting To Know... Oklahoma!
If your show was delayed because of the COVID-19 outbreak, your license can be extended at no charge. Please e-mail email@example.com to make their request. You will need to provide your license number and school information. Please be sure to request this BEFORE the expiration date of your current license.
Getting To Know... Oklahoma! - Rodgers and Hammerstein's first musical collaboration, Oklahoma!, is a joyous celebration of frontier life. It's driven by an immortal score filled with unforgettable songs. Set in the Oklahoma Territory in the early 1900s, Oklahoma! is an idealized vision of a simpler time.
From the acclaimed Rodgers & Hammerstein Theatre Library comes a collection of classic musicals. Running approximately 70 minutes, these shows are perfect to introduce young people up through 9th grade to the wonders of live theatre.
The Production Pack includes:.
- one Piano/Vocal Score
- 30 Libretto/Vocal Books with detailed staging and helpful performance hints
- a Production Guide which includes
- a Performance/Accompaniment CD
- a Choreography DVD
- a Media Resources Disc
- Digital Downloads, which are provided by G2K after the Production Pack is processed
- Production Packs can be licensed ONLY to accredited schools through 9th grade.
- Mention the school where the Production Pack is to be performed in the notes section during checkout.
- Include a valid shipping e-mail address during checkout so the license can be e-mailed to you.
- The Dramatic Performing Rights License will allow your school unlimited performing rights for one year.
- You will receive the Production Pack 1 - 2 weeks after you return the signed license.
- The Production Pack is non-refundable.
To preview these musicals before placing your order you may purchase the Audio Sampler (also nonreturnable) which includes a complete description of each Production Pack component, including sample pages, a complete list of songs with vocal ranges, a complete list and description of characters, and a CD which includes excerpts of each song.
(Run time: ca. 50-70 minutes)